Whatcom Community College Housing Opening in Fall 2020 – adjacent to Whatcom Plaza
Check out what Whatcom Community College has to say about the new student housing:
The new Whatcom Community College Residence Hall, located off of Cordata Parkway and adjacent to the WTA bus station, offers Whatcom students the opportunity to live and engage on campus. The state-of-the-art residence hall is home to up to 240 students in a variety of apartment styles and includes plenty of community spaces for studying, meeting, and socializing.
The new space will offer residential facilities, programs, and services that enhance student learning and support student success. The diverse residential community offers interaction and communication with people from all over the world. Applications for the new residence hall are now open!
- Fully furnished units, including kitchens and smart TVs in each unit
- Laundry facility
- Wi-Fi access
- Community spaces on each floor for study sessions, group meetings, and to hang out with friends
- On site Residence Life programs, events, and activities
- Community kitchen
- Drug and alcohol free environment
- Free parking
- Local, regional, and international attractions nearby
- Front desk with mail and information services
- Equipment check-in/check-out
Hi! We’re Josh and Jolene Baijot, the creators of this website. We’re also commercial real estate brokers in Bellingham, Washington. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post. We appreciate your time spent on this site. You can connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or contact us through this website.