Search the newest Mount Vernon Commercial Real Estate listings for Mount Vernon, including Apartment Buildings, Office Buildings, Retail Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Commercial Land and Hotels and Motels
Mount Vernon, Washington
The area has deep historical roots that give it character and soul while maintaining a very modern feel that has attracted businesses from far and wide.
It’s no surprise that Mount Vernon was voted ‘Best Small City in America’ by the New Rating Guide to Life in America’s Small Cities, a fitting tribute to what is an exceptional place.
Here are some of the key factors that make Mount Vernon’s commercial real estate so highly sought-after:
While Mount Vernon does feel very much like its own place, it also benefits from being very conveniently located between various major economic hubs. It’s midway between Seattle and Vancouver, two powerful commercial powerhouses. As distributed work continues to receive greater adoption, Mount Vernon is a wonderful place for businesses to set up shop – because they are still very closely connected to these major economic centers
The numbers don’t lie here. Mount Vernon has seen exceptional growth in recent times, with their 32% growth over the last 10 years vastly outstripping regional neighbors. There is a wave of optimism in the air, and it feels like the city has so much more room to grow. Commercial real estate follows suit in this regard as all this untapped potential starts to come to light in a big way.
Mount Vernon holds a strong leadership position in the region regarding financial services, technology, culture, healthcare, and education. It manages to marry these big-city responsibilities with a small-town atmosphere that gets the best of both worlds. If you’re looking for commercial real estate in Washington, there are few places that you’ll find this sort of combination.
- Technology-Focused: Drawing on the strong technology talent in Seattle, Mount Vernon is surprisingly forward-thinking in its technological development. With a strong foundation of fiber-optic infrastructure, the area has certainly punched above its weight regarding innovation. Some of the biggest sectors in the area include advanced manufacturing, cleantech, and maritime industries. It’s a wonderful place for tech start-ups to easily and efficiently get off the ground and be connected to the global ecosystem.
- Jobs of the Future: Building off the technology point above, Mount Vernon is not resting on its laurels when it comes to its economic fortunes. The local government and the citizens of the area are very much on the same page as to how to future-proof the economy, and they are fully focused on creating the jobs of the future.
- Shipping Access: Mount Vernon enjoys unparalleled marine shipping access, even with it being slightly inland, and this makes it an extremely valuable place for any companies that are looking to plug into global supply chains. More specifically, the marine industry, in general, receives tremendous local and global attention as an untapped resource with plenty of potential.
- Business Support: Mount Vernon considers new investment and job creation as a key strategic driver, and as such, the local government has put in place a wide range of business support for new companies moving into the area. This comes in both financial and non-financial components, and beyond that – they go out of their way to provide personalized support through their economic development team. This is especially rare and makes a big difference to new companies, so it continues to attract talented young people. The commercial real estate market continues to expand. As a result, growing to pick up the excess demand and making for a thriving business ecosystem all around.
- Quality of Life: Mount Vernon is a fantastic place for families because it strikes a balance between the indoors and the outdoors, the city and the natural world, work and play. This really makes for a holistic working environment that is very attractive for employees. As a result, the job applicant pool is full of highly educated, competent, and well-rounded individuals – the cornerstone of sustainable business success. This is what drives Mount Vernon forward – a quality of life that is aspirational to so many and one that continues to stake its reputation as one of the best places to work across the whole country.
It’s clear that Mount Vernon as a lot to offer, and there’s a reason why we see such rapid growth in the area. The trends are not something to ignore and for savvy investors.
Be sure to contact us today for more information.